As the election approaches, we are doing our part to educate and encourage others to vote. We invite you to join us on November 2, 2022 from 7-8pm ET for a virtual discussion on the importance of women of faith voting.
– Akosua Ali, President, DC NAACP Branch
– COL (Ret.) Carolyn Closs, President and CEO, Closs Global Solutions
– Krysta Jones, Public Policy Co-Chair, National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Northern Virginia Chapter
– Tamika Mason, Director of Faith Outreach, Office of U.S. House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn
– Josephine Mourning, Chapter President, Prince George’s County, Maryland SCLC
– Rev. Adwoa Rey, President and CEO, Women of Praize